Quality Management Systems ISO 9001:2015 QM – 1 Day
This global training course qualifies you to audit the world’s largest Quality Management Systems
Quality Management Systems ISO 9001:2015 – QM – 1 Day
This 1 day course is designed to unravel the mystery surrounding terminology used in the internationally recognised ISO 9001 standards for Quality Management Systems. It explains all the elements in these standards in a way that is easy to understand. It provides participants with the knowledge and skills required to develop a QMS capable of achieving customer satisfaction, supporting business improvement and helping manage business risk.
During the course the Tutor will discuss the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 standard from the auditing and the implementation perspective as well as review best practice and continuous improvement methodologies.
- Understand the application of Quality Management Principles in the context of ISO 9001:2015.
- Relate the Quality Management System to the organisational products, including services, and operational processes.
- Identify processes within you own organisation that must be controlled or improved.
- Professionals who are responsible for developing and implementing Quality Management Systems based on ISO 9001.
- Auditors and lead auditors who are required to conduct internal/external quality audits.
- This certificate enables successful candidates to apply to Exemplar Global for certification as a provisional auditor when combined with competencies gained from either Exemplar Global-AU or from both Exemplar Global-AU and RABQSA-TL.
- This competency when combined with other competencies of Exemplar Global-AU and TL is recognised by NABET (refer Mutual recognition agreements)
- Those participants who choose not to submit the assessment will be issued with a ‘Certificate of Attendance’.
- Prior knowledge on the standard is desirable but not essential to attend this course. You may wish to attend ISO 9001 Awareness course.
- On successful completion of the course assessment, participants will be issued with a ‘Certificate of Attainment’, covering the competencies of Exemplar Global-QM.